Message from hornet fam:

we recently had a member make a homophobic comment so i just wanted to come on the forums to post out statement

In relation to recent events regarding Gabe, a member of our Group, we have come to a mutual decision within the group upon the result of a fair vote and evaluation. The comments made by him will not be accepted within Hornet Fam as that’s NOT what we stand for at all. We understand this is a small issue for some, however it can impact others deeply for very understandable reasons. We hope all our viewers are understanding of this and we will be making abrupt changes to ensure this is not a reoccurring issue. :honeybee:

12 Likes

As a member of the LGBTQIA+community I accept your apologies😌

4 Likes

what is the hornet fam

and yeah i forgive u

1 Like

What is hornet fam :joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

For those who don’t know, hornet fam is a new byte group consisting mainly of gen Zs which acts kinda like the hype house of byte, just minus all the bad things about it obvs.

Ops: hornet fam defo slaps, their videos are just amazing, I can certainly see it as having potential to drastically grow on byte in the coming months once tiktok takes its course uno. And after seeing this statement, just gives me an extra reason to like them even more :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

And also as a bi guy myself, I also accept your apology :relieved:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face: from your local lesbian, thank you for doing your part in keeping byte non-toxic

3 Likes