Mental Health Content Creators?

Hey guys, finally just downloaded and created my byte account. Looking to connect with other Mental Health Content Creators for possible future collabs! Hmu!

11 Likes

I sometimes make Bytes poking at my own anxiety and depression. It was originally going to be the whole point of my content, but I’m finding the more I make stuff with people the less I focus on my own crap. Check me out @Jaurshe. Welcome to the fam! Can’t see wait to see what you create.

6 Likes

@Jaurshe is our teddy bear :teddy_bear: welcome to Byte :two_hearts::pray:t6::slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @jaurshe and @rommie ! Thanks so much, following you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Byte community, looking forward to have you as a fellow creator❤️

2 Likes

Welcome to Byte!!! I’ve been trying to find mental health content creators to follow, so I’m looking forward to seeing what you post!

3 Likes

Welcome hope you have fun and enjoy your time here

2 Likes

I made one byte about mental health I thought was kinda funny. It was actually my most successful one.

2 Likes

Just went and looked you up and OMG your content is hilarious xD

2 Likes

Oh wow thank you! I’m never quite sure about if I should put something up but that makes me feel a lot better about it.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome, I’m currently hoping they make a category tab for educational/informative content! That might be a great place to put this type of content!

I recommended the name “Learn”

I wish you luck!

3 Likes

That was a good one, dude!

2 Likes

Thank you! Stuff like that really makes my night

1 Like

Challenge :clap:t4::rocket:

Hey there :heart: welcome to byte! I struggle with anxiety and depression so I’d love to check your channel out - is your name the same as it is on here?

hi all i have Learning disability and aspergers i will follow all you channels on byte once the weather gets better in Scotland i be going outside to film loads of videos am @paulghosts

Hi all! I too post mental health content @cederian im actually putting together a project for a collab. Involving a chorus(not musical) But think sorta in terms of anxiety, and all of those other negative voices. Where they take physical form and are badgering someone(idk who yet, but thats the point of the collab.)

1 Like