Medium and Muse

What are some of you guys hobbies or passions and what inspires you to pursue them?

8 Likes

minecraft

7 Likes

most arts are an amazing form of expression and getting those awesome ideas that you have in your head out into the world is also an amazing thing. inspirations and certain people are key too

6 Likes

What a great general answer arf, now give me YOUR specific thing

5 Likes

i like music, drawing, (dancingish), film stuff, being funny, and other stuffs i don’t remember. i like them bc i had some cool ideas and would’ve loved to see them happen, in real life form. You can create amazing feelings, stories, and universes and it can all be done by one person. some of my inspirations are some pewdipie, nigahiga, markiplier, cyndago, toby fox, avicii, kohei horikoshi, kenshi yonezu(a bit) and they all put out some kind of part of me that I could never explain myself. They’re part of who made me who I am and set a bit of a pace for who I want to be, although i have a long, long way before i could even begin to be like them

7 Likes

I like to make things with my hands as a way to relieve stress. I handmade my own planner, paint little pixel projects and love origami too.

6 Likes

I like making beats on my off time. Right now been trying to make some reggaeton type beats. Its fun to learn how different cultures make their music differently, whether its latino or indian music. One thing about all dance music though is they want that 4 step kick in 4/4/ time. Seems to be common no matter the country

6 Likes

I have a passion for :soccer: so i watch every match. I watched one game and was hooked despite growing up in a family obsessed with the NFL lol. But it like a relationship im married to,through the good and bad. My hobby is art, i love art so much that im now an art major. I’ve always drawn and painted as a kid so i stuck with it and kept going. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yooo you have to share your work with us sometime!

2 Likes

Never was big on Soccer myself because I like how fast paced basketball is. What clubs do you support?

3 Likes

I wanna get into beat making myself but can never find a way to save up enough money for equipment. What do you use? I was looking into ableton software wise. Most midi keyboards come with a lite version of it

3 Likes

A very Dan answer

3 Likes

Music and doing nothing

2 Likes

Tell the world more of this Lil Chainy fella

3 Likes

I support Manchester United but I watch all the leagues(La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, Liga MX)

2 Likes

I like to play video games

4 Likes

I saw Muse, I clicked, I saw Brian, I clicked again.
My hobbies that I’d like to pursue if professional sitting on the couch and speed reading.
Jokes aside, I’d like to stream gameplay on Twitch, and upload covers of songs to Youtube, which I’ve been doing for many years now actually, but I want to actually leave them up this time around lol.

6 Likes

There are free mobile apps for making beats on iphone and android. Just google some and you can start making beats right away. I’m still not great, but just find a software and get started. Lots of great beats were not made with keyboards and the first ones I sold I just point and clicked on my laptop to make it

1 Like