you me you me
me you me you
you me you me
me you me you
you me you me

1 Like

I am CONFUSION!

3 Likes

Likely not, with the annoying kids thinking that they’re funny and ruining the chain.

1 Like

ALL NIGHT!!

Have it your way…

Wat…que

Whats dis little thing

me you you me

1 Like

Appetite?

5 Likes

Yeah I was hoping you were gonna link that eventually haha

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that was what we were talking about… :joy::joy: I’m dumb!

2 Likes

You and me

1 Like

me you you me
me you you me
me you you me
you you me me
you you you me
you you you you
me me me me

1 Like

me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me help me help me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me me you you me

1 Like