Me after reading comments on any video

27 Likes

LMAOO me 2 :pensive: :metal:

8 Likes

Lmaooo

4 Likes

You’re not the only one getting confused for being a millennial. I’d consider myself a Zillennial (mixture of Gen Z + Millennial)

5 Likes

F**kin Preach, my guy :-1:t5::tired_face:! Dealing with this reality & to put it in Millennial terms, it’s like everyone telling you you’re in Gryffindor when you’re really Ravenclaw :sob:!

5 Likes

I’m being called a Millennial, too, which is hilarious because I’m way older, so I consider it a compliment when they bully me for being a Millennial. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

cusper? no :heart:

2 Likes

Get outta here, Gen Xer. Go listen to Nirvana on your walkman. Need a cane, old man? :rage:

4 Likes

I’m technically the Gen X generation, my parents are boomers, but they were young when they had me so I’m an early Gen Xer.

1 Like

oh no you might hurt his feelings :fairy: :sparkles: :heart: do it again :hear_no_evil: :coffee: :waning_crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Sorry, can you say that louder, I didn’t hear that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I SAID GO LISTEN TO NIRVANA YA DAMN GEN X PUNK!

Or Pixies. They’re good too.

4 Likes

or No Doubt, but then Gwen Steffani’s “Hollaback Girl” if you are a Zillenial.

2 Likes

Look… okay, Hollaback Girl was a mood for an entire damn year. I felt that song in my B O N E S. I was like, what, 16? Already loved No Doubt and was blessed with more Stefani goodness? :raised_hands:

3 Likes

My mom is gen X :worried:

It’s :banana::banana::banana:

2 Likes

LMAO i feel this with my whole chest :sob:

Lolol washing your hands for 20 seconds?

LMAOOO i promise our humor is like that :pensive::pray:t4: don’t take it personal

1 Like