Maybe a news category

Maybe actually not fake real news not from fox or cnn but the community, but not just anyone, verification might be used to make sure it’s an un-bias source. Idk it’s random community build on it please.

With love Andrew :heart:

• List item
2 Likes

i think this is a very good idea and can help bring a more serious group of people to the app aswell as help keep the world more informed (which we need)

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

How will we get the news, majority of outlets are extremely biased

2 Likes

Make certain Creator’s who wanna be part of it able to post or repost stories there, also there may be a team of mods for it

1 Like

I like the idea, seeings as how people don’t seem to listen or focus when people should be focusing on what’s going on

2 Likes

I’m confused, so you want to make a news category?

1 Like

Keemstar of v2?

1 Like

Yeah confused as well , as in adding a category for V2 for for the forums

2 Likes

hes taking inspiration from snapchats use of news/media outlets; recommending they be added to v2 itself (i think)

2 Likes

Hmm I see, but I feel like it shouldn’t if that is what they are referring to.

V2 should be it’s own thing without getting to many other ideas from other social medias

snapchat hasn’t struggled from it; its all user based content with the choice to view some outside sources for entertainment

You’re talking about the discover page type format correct?

I never meant it like it struggling what I said is V2 should be it’s own thing

Like we honestly don’t need it on V2

1 Like

idk, i think it could be a cool feature if implemented correctly and not saturated

1 Like

Because if anything some news outlets will be bad and could lie and say things out of proportion

But hey if it happens it happens!

2 Likes

which is why you have numerous outlets with different opinions so that it’s not leaned towards one side

1 Like

No of course I understand that

But I just feel as if it does happen developers would have to be on it 24/7 kind of thing to make sure nothing goes overboard and it won’t have any effect on the community

1 Like

No buzzfeed.

2 Likes

On v2 12

That be cool. Noone watches the news anymore or i dont.

1 Like