Mass delete DMs button

I used to get a lot of DMs from people, and I always liked to repsond to them (because I hate when popular creators don’t respond to me), but I don’t always delete the messages immediately because I don’t know when people will stop talking to me. One feature I havent seen yet on like anything is a mass delete button to select all dm’s and close them. This isn’t an incredibly important feature, but it sure would be useful for artists that like to foster communities.

6 Likes

That would be sooo convenient.

1 Like

I personally like the idea, it will save as some time, but I don’t know if it’s gonna be useful as no many people like to delete DMs.

2 Likes

love this idea, and a “read all” button

2 Likes

I like this one more tbh

2 Likes

Or maybe an archive button, so the messages go into an archive when you think the conversation is over. That way You can organise your inbox way better & if one of the people starts talking to you again, you’ll know what previous conversations you already had with him/her, this way you can be more personal and you wouldn’t to say things twice :blush: what do you guys think? The archive can of course have a delete all button…

3 Likes

I personally dont delete many of my DM’s, so this isnt much of a problem for me.

1 Like

Me too. I actually never delete any of my DMs :rofl:

1 Like

Yea, it would seem fun to scroll through some old DM’s from fans etc haha

1 Like

I find that very useful instead of having to swipe then click the delete button on each message like in Instagram

4 Likes

Ahmm what? why would you unfollow so many people at once?
That promotes those follow for follow type of people. They will follow you and then unfollow spree