Mason Ramsey

This sweet boy

Literally, so happy for him! I actually love the song too haha as do my parents. I hope he gets everything he wants in life

It is something to spectacular to see how we have the opportunity to reach amazing heights in such a short time. Dreams he planned on accomplishing years ahead, he has accomplished in weeks!

This is not to ignore the fact that he has worked very hard before going viral. If he didn’t put in the work beforehand, he wouldn’t have created that window to go viral! (You, too, can achieve this but you have to take those “invisible steps”)

But wow! :black_heart:

11 Likes

He is such an inspiration. Glad he’s had so much success so far

4 Likes

I’m proud too, he’s so cute… and he has an excellent talent :grin:

5 Likes

Wow. You can tell he really loves it. Everything!

5 Likes

He is! It’s refreshing to see someone like him go viral and it’s a great reminder as to the many great things that can come with it (:

4 Likes

He really does! He’s so precious I can’t :sob:

4 Likes

Mhmm (: and even doing all of these great things, he’s still so pure and authentic to his “country boy” ways (his words lmfao :joy::black_heart:)

4 Likes

The only Ramsey I know is Gordon Ramsay :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Praying that he stays humble. I am TERRIFIED of bad influences corrupting him. He’s just so innocent and wholesome, and I’m so proud of him <3

3 Likes

I cant stop listening to this… Go Mason!!

2 Likes

Luck is when preperation meets opportunity!! He had the talent and then he was just at the right place at the right time! And the person who posted it online did so at the perfect time! It’s so cool to think about how something goes viral!!

5 Likes

Bless the kid he is one of the few instant kid celebrities that haven’t abused their powers and aren’t being rude, he is just enjoying the ride. Good on him!

4 Likes

TAYLoR SWIFT IS SHAKINGGG!! :smirk::joy:

3 Likes

Haha he is awesome…but for real I still can’t get over the Trap edm remix :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

lol EDM one is soooo good :joy:

1 Like

Everyone should definitely check it out:

2 Likes