Man, are these Oevo people salty or what? 😂

Left a comment on Twitter and got this response back from the Co-founder of Oevo. Seems a little triggered if you ask me…image

12 Likes

One of these days, they are gonna run out of money to support their app because they’re too busy paying random people to promote it.

11 Likes

Changed category to Off Topic

1 Like

I hope they dont run out lol
they pay me $4 everyday! feeding my family!!

4 Likes

Haha! You’re rollin’ in the cash

1 Like

“Don’t hold your breath on that other app” DAMN salty af that’s so toxic

8 Likes

Um, wow… that’s harsh… :coffee::eyes:

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought…

1 Like

its more money than ive ever made on youtube! I tried on youtube for months and made nothing so yea.

Paying creators is great idea.

1 Like

Oh sorry, thought you were making a joke because you said you were feeding your family with it. Roughly $120 a month would barely achieve that. My bad.

1 Like

wow. don’t worry, v2 is gonna blow us all away

3 Likes

I wish its not toooo big then we wont even matter on the app… like if everyone comes at once it will just be another youtube. small people like me will not have a chance

1 Like

lmfaoooo :joy:

IMG_2485

4 Likes

fbi woman

2 Likes

Anybody actually got some evidence that this V2 stuff is actually going to happen? Just because there’s peeps from Vine on board doesn’t mean its going to happen.

Yeah I wonder how Oevo is going to monetize itself… hmmmm… Not a bad idea though, paying creators a little dough. It’s like paying for advertising. I wonder how long they’ll be able to keep it up.

1 Like

that is something I’ve been wondering. it couldn’t go on forever considering the app goes big and so would its userbase.

2 Likes

Seems like a gimmicky thing that will peter out as soon as they get enough users. Idk. Problem is it seems central to their business plan.

2 Likes

Have you seen this? An update about an update

2 Likes

The oevo creators get on my nerves tbh like idk why do they throw so much shade at v2?

2 Likes

This is tragic :joy:

imageimage

3 Likes