@malhotra is my username

please check it out and constructive criticism will be appreciated

2 Likes

Change it to #critiques

1 Like

I dont know how to do that , sir
I will try to figure it out

1 Like

I changed it for you :blush:, but to change the category (after publishing) you would click the pencil icon next to your topic title then choose the category (remember to read the category description)

Thank you

1 Like

There isn’t much to critique, looks like you still are in the beginning stages of your byte profile since you only posted 4 bytes, find a niche or something that interests you and stick with it.

1 Like

Ohk Brody thanks

2 Likes

I would just experiment more and have fun. Try new styles and see what gets traction. Try using different editing techniques and apps. But definitely post more to gauge what people like.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice maddy
But a single video editor would do the job i guess if it fulfills my requirements :thinking:
And by trying new styles you mean??

Different types of jokes and comedy. Like skits, voiceovers, using music to enhance a joke, using captions for the joke, etc. It helps seeing what other people on byte do that you admire and learning from how they film and edit their bytes and what about their style makes them funny. Obviously don’t copy people, but you can learn different comedy styles to help direct your own.

2 Likes

And I use InShot if you’re looking for an easy and free editing app.

1 Like

Okayy…i will surely give all of them a shot and see what suits better
Thank you so much
bless you :hugs:

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like