Making money online?

I was wondering if there’s any way you can make money online that’s easy? Like i’ve seen apps like sweatcoin but they seem to take ages for you to actually be able to make anything significant

8 Likes

bitcoin!

6 Likes

Amazon affiliate program

4 Likes

I mean there’s a bunch of different things on YouTube that show stuff on how to make money online, but from my experiences it takes a bit of time either way to build up things to make money online easily.

Amazon, eBay, uhhhh I mean, making that good YouTube money :joy: yeah I know bing used to pay people to use their search engine. I don’t know if they’re still doing that but yeah lol maybe I’m just old

3 Likes

Etsy shop, eBay, sweat coin

3 Likes

I’ve tried appen, and lionbridge. They offer Search Engine Evaluator, and Social Media Evaluator jobs that are remote work from home (but you still have to go through a hiring process).

I did voice data collection with them once, but no evaluator work.

If you’re into surveys swagbucks is decent. I’ve dumped a good chunk of time into that place, and was able earn $30 worth of gift cards (2 steam, amazon and fast-food)

all depends on what “easy” is to you.

5 Likes

Take a loan from all the money in the bank with your thrifty ski mask!

5 Likes

amazon program is easy money

2 Likes

Make music and get lots of money from Apple music and Spotify.

1 Like

Selling what?

1 Like

If you’ve got old clothes or electronics or furniture laying around that you don’t use but other people might want then try apps like letgo or offer up. I made like 200 bucks in cash selling a handbag, an old video game, and an iPad 2. Price your stuff on the low side and it’ll sell pretty quick, but you’ll have to meet up with the buyers to give them the stuff and take the money. You can always meet at your house but then they’ll know where you live lol.

Honestly most apps that “reward you” with money are just scams. I’d try to stay away from those sources and get a job, you’ll stay proactive and make a lot more compared to if you were on AppNana all day :joy::skull::money_with_wings:

2 Likes

The most expensive items you’ve bought and really believe in. For example I would post affiliate links to my $90 auto cat litter box, $200 air conditioner or $200 sofa so the commissions are bigger than like little kitchen/ lifestyle items. I’m not an expert but these are just suggestions!

1 Like

Ponzi or pyramid scheme or if you know a Nigerian prince that would help

5 Likes

i heard if shopify is done right, it can work really well

1 Like

I used to sell Fortnite accounts and made a ton off some (up to 1k) lmao

1 Like

Selling on Amazon/Ebay/Shopify and Amazon affiliate program

1 Like

sorry, but aint no easy way. Just focous on one thing and just do it. there’s plenty of courses online teaching how to sell whatever you want online. use google and spend some money on your education

How is everyone doing in 2021 with their suggestions? I’m pretty sure the topic is relevant now more than ever with all the issues big corporations face. This is the time to really look for legit ways to earn extra cash. I know a lot of sites that promise and never deliver and sadly most are scams and clickbait content. The only place I have managed to get real value was moneygeek as they have a big variety of different task you can undertake or even guides on how to start your own gig! So if you are still looking for a wonder you just have found it.

I would look into dropshipping, I’ve been doing it myself for about a year and can make anywhere between 50-200k a month.