Making it big on Byte

I kinda just wanna put myself out there. I like attention and making people laugh so this seems like a good opportunity to get those things.

4 Likes

Show ppl my humour and talent

3 Likes

that’s so sweet! me too :))

2 Likes

Besides being famous we can all agreed on i also want to make it big on this app because when vine first came out I loved watching my favorite viners like KingBach or Jerry Purdrank especially when im feeling depressed or down i want to make videos for fun and to inspired and make people happy about themself I already doing that with my youtube channel and wish to show the whole world my creation

8 Likes

Content i make that someone enjoys even a small amount is making it imo :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That’s the smartest legacy quote anyone can think of​:hugs::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The first thing I would do is to pay off my familys debt so they can live in peace. I want to buy my mother and father beautiful cars and a big Villa were I can live with all of them together. I would also reinvest my money and help my friends to achieve their own goals. If I would ever get big on Byte, I want to use my money to help others. Yeah I know its sounds naive but I think altruism is the right way, if we want to overcome many future problems like Climate change, AI, wealth inequality, racism (On both sides) etc.

6 Likes

I was very young when using Vine and had less knowledge of social media engagement at the time. However I was able to create a big platform on Vine with the little knowledge I did have. However after growing, learning, and maturing I feel I could build an even bigger platform on the Byte app and inspire many people to stay positive and do good and big things. I would love to support my family and people in need as much as I can if I were to succeed off Byte.
Vine

7 Likes

you have a very good goal, all of you :relieved:

6 Likes

Just for fun, plus to fund a Neuralink operation so I can have big brain and speak Mexican, American as well as Franceian

3 Likes

awww that’s awesome

2 Likes

AWWW ME Too awesome I am rooting for you

2 Likes

Hello all. Sorry I’m new to this and didn’t know where else to post my question. How do I add a sound to my video? Is there any way to do this in the app, or do I have to use another program like InShot? (Or another way I don’t know?). Thanks y’all.

4 Likes

I wanting to make it big on byte so I can make funny content I create like anime, memes, comedy and music.

2 Likes

Editors

3 Likes

This is such a good question, because I think a lot of people just want to be “famous” without really thinking of why. Without really thinking of the WORK that comes after to mantain that fame, or to make something of it. Some people think fame=easy money… that is so far from the truth.

To me it’s less about fame (that’s more of an undesired part of it) and more about audience. Every dedicated creator makes content that can connect with people and make them feel something. I have so many projects that I love and work hard on (Music! Writing! Drawing!) The only issue is always finding the right kind of people.

I want to make it “big” in the sense of finding the people who would enjoy and get feelings from what I do. I want to find those who’d feel about me the same way I feel about the creators I love. Thanks to art and online culture I met my partner, my friends, had my mind opened, learned about things, discovered new hobbies, had unforgettable experiences. I want to give that to other people.

EDIT: OMG I had written several sentences with horrible grammar. I think it’s fixed now. I swear I know how to write in english guys.

5 Likes

This is literally sooo true! I love so much when someone leaves me a comment I read everyone of them I love interacting with the audience or even people that just stayed long enough to say hi! Yeah fame and money would be cool but meeting new people is even cooler!!

2 Likes

This was beautifully said @LittleDewDroplets :sob::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I was late to Vine, and I was amazed by all the creative content that was going on. It was like showing up to this beautiful, epic party.

My Dad passed away on New Year’s Eve a couple years ago. I was a total wreck. He and I had a terrible relationship for most of my life, and he died from a very aggressive form of cancer right as we were reconciling. I remember just feeling…numb, to everything.

That’s when I discovered Vine. On the nights that we’re the hardest, when I couldn’t sleep for hours, I would scroll through Vine until I was able to laugh. Once I laughed, I could sleep. None of the creators knew how much they were helping me heal.

That’s why I’m so excited for Byte. I don’t really want to make it “big.” I just want to connect with people and make them laugh. If I can reach people where they are and help lighten up their day just a little bit? That’s success to me.

2 Likes

It seems like nowadays, everyone wants to make it big. Be the next big “influencer”. With Byte being a brand new application and social media platform, there is a big chance for those that are new to social medias to be able to find their home. Whether you have been long awaiting the release of Byte, or are an old “Viner” coming back because you didn’t want to join the TikTok trend, it still gives those a chance for everyone to make it. Even though Byte has the same feeling as Vine and many refer to it as “■■■■■■”, it’s very much in the sense that it’s its own separate entity. Although the founder of Byte was a co-founder of Vine, I think that he designed it to be a brand new thing.

That being said, I haven’t really answered the question at hand. With making it big on a social media platform, you can begin to have a true sense of what it means to have an influence. Whether you choose to continue doing what you love and integrate yourself with the community as a whole is your choice. If I was to ever make it big on Byte, I’d want to use it to be able to help charities in need and make a difference. I want to be able to make new friends with people who like doing other things as well as those that enjoy doing the same things that I like.

Make sure that you do what you want to on Byte. Don’t compare yourself to others just because someone is gaining more likes than you. It’s a horrible way to live your life. Live it by the fullest and count it by the seconds that go bye. Not the number of likes/followers you have.

2 Likes