Making it big on Byte

What’s your reason for wanting to make it big on Byte

My reason is to make my singing dreams come true and release empathic music that people realate to that have meaning behind them but aIso music people can dance to and just feel good and Lifts them up at their darkest times and gives them hope and makes me happy and change my Iife for the greater good and other peoples to and just make an impact on people and make a positive change in the world and a eternal Iegacy that Iives on forever that people Iook up to and are inspired by

16 Likes

Pretty much the same reasons as you

7 Likes

well my reasons for wanting to be “famous” lol well in all seriousness is to have a voice that reaches far beyond me and inspire those who felt like they never were heard and they roar with their weirdness and all craziness but still have this enigmatic fearless outlook in life and i want teens to know that you can be cool and still support ecological causes and reduce meat without having to make fun of vsco girls that use hydroflask bottles

7 Likes

i don’t want an average pay job either omg kms lol

1 Like

aww <3

1 Like

not missing out on this oppurutnity tbh. I missed out when ig, snap, vine, first came out. I was an early adopter on some of these platforms but never released anything, because I didn’t think these platforms were gong to go anywhere. Not this time though.

7 Likes

Just here for the memes tbh

7 Likes

I kinda just wanna put myself out there. I like attention and making people laugh so this seems like a good opportunity to get those things.

3 Likes

Show ppl my humour and talent

2 Likes

that’s so sweet! me too :))

1 Like

Besides being famous we can all agreed on i also want to make it big on this app because when vine first came out I loved watching my favorite viners like KingBach or Jerry Purdrank especially when im feeling depressed or down i want to make videos for fun and to inspired and make people happy about themself I already doing that with my youtube channel and wish to show the whole world my creation

6 Likes

Content i make that someone enjoys even a small amount is making it imo :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s the smartest legacy quote anyone can think of​:hugs::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The first thing I would do is to pay off my familys debt so they can live in peace. I want to buy my mother and father beautiful cars and a big Villa were I can live with all of them together. I would also reinvest my money and help my friends to achieve their own goals. If I would ever get big on Byte, I want to use my money to help others. Yeah I know its sounds naive but I think altruism is the right way, if we want to overcome many future problems like Climate change, AI, wealth inequality, racism (On both sides) etc.

4 Likes

I was very young when using Vine and had less knowledge of social media engagement at the time. However I was able to create a big platform on Vine with the little knowledge I did have. However after growing, learning, and maturing I feel I could build an even bigger platform on the Byte app and inspire many people to stay positive and do good and big things. I would love to support my family and people in need as much as I can if I were to succeed off Byte.
Vine

3 Likes

you have a very good goal, all of you :relieved:

4 Likes

Just for fun, plus to fund a Neuralink operation so I can have big brain and speak Mexican, American as well as Franceian

2 Likes

awww that’s awesome

1 Like

AWWW ME Too awesome I am rooting for you

1 Like