It was so sad to hear the news that V2 is going to be postponed for an indefinite amount of time. According to Dom’s announcement, it seems like funding is the main issue. Why couldn’t Dom start a gofundme page or make the v2 app cost money for the first few users using the app just to give the app enough time to build the funding that it needs to flourish. I don’t know about you guys, but I would definitely be willing to donate money or pay for the app if that meant the app would go from being postponed indefinitely to actually being a reality.
Well, everyone is advising that you don’t donate but there are already topics on it.
I think Dom should promote his own gofundme page or at least approve of the ones that already exists otherwise I don’t think it’ll be successful because people won’t know if the gofundme’s are legit…lol…It would also be nice to know how much money he is looking for.
I understand, but it’s not only a financial problem… there more to it ithink.
I think a go-fund-me would be great!
This would be a great thing for the team, @dom I think that there will be thousands donated and I think we can all help!
Dom said this though, so crowdfunding likely isn’t an option at the moment.
Yeah, I saw that thread about 2 hours ago
It’s really sad why he wont open them, but we wont!