Make someone's day! #SpreadPeaceLoveandPositivity

Well @arf said getting a $10 steam gift card is “something [he can] only dream of.”, guess what? I’m gonna make his dream come true, I’m gonna give arf a $10 steam gift card! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wanna end this decade by making other people happy and I want to ask you to do the same! Help the people in need, make people’s dream come true or just simply show your support to people who are going through a tough time! Spread peace, love and positivity!

20 Likes

I’m also planning to donate $100 to charity, so I’d really appreciate it if you guys could drop some great causes down below!

8 Likes

Hmm… actually. Maybe I could like take a picture of a Xbox membership and take a picture of it and post it over Christmas. Aww that would be like a cool online present!

7 Likes

Do it, you’ll make someone’s day!

5 Likes

Hey man, it would mean the world to me if you could donate to the Mercury Phoenix Trust. It’s a charity dedicated to fighting HIV/AIDS and it would be perfect because today (December 1) is national HIV/AIDS day.

6 Likes

I have a $5 subway gift card to anyone who wants it! (I got it as a gift and really don’t each subway)!

6 Likes

YO WAIT WHAT :gloves::crown::family_woman_boy_boy::school_satchel::blowfish::hear_no_evil::spider_web::blowfish::hear_no_evil::four_leaf_clover::rat::deer::mouse2::deer::sun_with_face::earth_americas::earth_americas::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::earth_americas::sun_behind_small_cloud::pineapple::sweet_potato::pineapple::sweet_potato:

even if you weren’t doing what you were going to do for me, this is still amazing. just seeing this kinda makes my day better, even if I wasn’t in it. Thank you for being so generous and empathetic, it goes a long way for people :green_heart::t_rex:

9 Likes

I’m gonna send you a DM and we’re gonna get this done for real! :smile:

4 Likes

i wish i had money, but like i love yall and genuinely think yall are amazing, and thats so much better than all of the money in the world.

5 Likes

Do you have PayPal @RodinBoi? I want to send you $5!

4 Likes

yeeah, i got paypal

4 Likes

Great, I’ll send you a DM as well!

3 Likes

Good luck with your $7 @RodinBoi! :smile:

5 Likes

this stuff warms my heart! i’m going to make sure i keep spreading that #PeaceLoveandPositivity too :pleading_face::heart:

6 Likes

mental health charity please, it’s close to my heart and so many people in the byte community are suffering :heart:

12 Likes

I love this SO much. Helping people in any way makes life better :heart:.

5 Likes

Have a great day byte fam, stress less and if you feel the need to give up don’t! keep going you beautiful humans. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:heart:

1 Like