Make new friends!

I really want to make new friends going into the new v2 app so I’m trying to be more active on here. I would like to hear some funny stories that have happened to you guys because I sure have a lot :ohno:

2 Likes

I can’t remember all of them but the funniest one was when I thought I was alone in my house & I started rapping to Cardi B but my mom heard me & I got so embarrassed :joy:

4 Likes

The friendships on V2 are going to be the best :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

That’s alright, my momma once walked in on me singing ‘Focus’ by Ariana Grande… :joy: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well early yesterday I sat on my moms taser :tired_face:. Would not recommend to friend

2 Likes

I forgot my car window was down and was screaming to castle on the hill by ed Sheeran then everyone was just staring :joy:

4 Likes

I know right I’m so excited for the funny vines and amazing ppl to meet along the way

1 Like

The end of middle school since we weren’t doing anything all we did was just make vines. So many good memories.

1 Like

Fact: i don’t have a good balance so I FUCKING FALL EVERYTIME N EVERYWHERE. it makes my friends laugh (and me either) but it hurts me :joy:

1 Like

Let’s link uuup fam! @damnitdc

2 Likes

This is why I need V2 back asap

1 Like

When I was around 11 I kissed a boy unfortunately an immature school kid who saw us went and ran around the playground telling the whole school which basically ended up my parents being informed by the head teacher that I kissed a person… it was very weird though because it’s not like it’s a crime to kiss another person at that age.

1 Like