Make it easier to respond to comments

It’s idea boy here to spit an idea.

I just wish that I could respond to all comments more fluidly. Kind of like how YouTube has their comment section tab. Where I can just scroll through and reply to comments without having to click on each video. Also being able to flip between comments I haven’t and have responded to would-be sick. I enjoy responding to comments but it’s just a bit of a hassle because I’m lazy.

love
e

13 Likes

Love it!

I can relate, definitely bumping this thread!! :smirk:

1 Like

I very much dislike how the comments are not parent-sibling style since we’re talking about the comment section. I don’t want to see the creator’s forty comments responding to other comments when I open up the section. They should be contained in each comment, IMO.

6 Likes

Every comments has to deal with users who can follow new users in the latest button.

latest probably isn’t coming back. it was a cause of like spam

1 Like

latest is still there, you can sort your notifications by comments, likes & ect. I’d also like to be able to message people who followed and be like “hey thanks for following” would be tight

yeah for sure

Yeah I know what you mean! Maybe dom could add this along with the other features they plan on making for a dash board I think.

However, RickyAnimoji will continue to like all Byte users despite being in a new update.

1 Like