Made a byte shirt

Wish I knew how to post a video on the forums but that’s okay. Heres a pic of the shirt I made

(Is there an offical merch guy yet?? :joy:)

35 Likes

You could always upload it to Google drive, and add the link to the video here.

6 Likes

There is no official merch atm … I wish there was (

6 Likes

I knowwww, I’m excited I was able to make myself a shirt lolol, I want a hat too, the hand stitched embroidery one posted earlier was baller

4 Likes

Nice, i like the shimmer around the logo too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Had to keep that OG Blurple, ya know what I’m sayin

5 Likes

I was so excited to see this earlier!! I love my vinyl cutter! what’s your favorite htv project you’ve done? I’ve used my cutter to make laptop stickers and tee shirts mainly

4 Likes

My fiance’s family actually owns a screenprinting and vinyl company! I mainly make my own shirts but stickers seem really cool! I made a really cool possum shirt that had a possum coming out of the shirt pocket, that was probably my favorite project, but I love this shirt too

6 Likes

Cool bro

3 Likes

this is sick :smile:

3 Likes

nicee :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@dom @cami_p

5 Likes

Looks good!! Yeah no official merch yet :frowning: looking forward to seeing the official merch!!

5 Likes

I know I want it so bad! Even if I cant be the one to help out with that, I’m looking forward to it! And shoot man, that’s some preliminary funding and hype right there!!

4 Likes

Also looking forward to making a hoodie this fall once it gets colder :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Definitely! :slight_smile:

YES The hoodies and the sweatshirts!!!

2 Likes

wow this is actually prettty good. I wonder what dom thinks of all this

3 Likes

I’d buy that on a lighter grey

3 Likes

If would be really cool/generous if they would release one of the previous logo iterations to the Creative Commons so we could legally make and sell stuff amoung the byte community. Might be unlikely as that may take away from their own merch sales though.

4 Likes

Or to temporarily release it until they do make their own merch. Or to just make their own merch :joy::joy: anythingggg, I know that app development is obviously important as we all want the app to be it’s best, but I know myself and a lot of others are really looking forward to some merch too! And itd be a great idea to get some preliminary funding going into the app @dom

2 Likes