Loyal Byter through thick and thin

I have noticed an influx of new byters recently and I’m thrilled to see you all joining! Some questions new byters have been inquiring about are how to get more engagement, so I want to share some tips.

I certainly consider myself a small byter, but I have made so many friends In this amazingly supportive community and it is because I interact with everyone. Byte isn’t about the number of likes you get on your posts, it’s about the number of people you GENUINELY engage with. Things to consider:

1. don’t spam others with comment “follow for follow” “like for like” or “rebyte for rebyte” that’s not genuine organic growth.
  2. comment and engage in a conversation with someone who’s video you appreciate
  3. if you find yourself liking a lot of someone’s videos, FOLLOW them.
  4. don’t just be a creator, be a consumer.
  5. I go through my home page and like the videos of those I’m following before I explore new categories because I want to show how much I appreciate the people I follow.
  6. if you’re going to repost tik toks, at least try to crop out the tik tok logos.
  7. give credit where it’s due. Building trust in the byte community is where it’s at. I wouldn’t have made the wonderful friends I’ve made thus far without supporting each other.
  8. Spread the word of byte out there on other platforms! I post on insta, Twitter, fb, and Snapchat just trying to get people to join this awesome community!

Continue being the amazing creators you’ve been thus far! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you all. I’m in this for the long hall! Byte just went public this year, and it’s already grown so much. I can’t wait to see it grow extensively in the future. :two_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

we have stonks though

stonks_meme_1254

7 Likes

Stonks will always save the day!

3 Likes

Amen they are only a few of us strong and committed byters! I would love to see everyone be this committed to such a wonderful community!

2 Likes

Here’s another important note:

Post in the categories/contests!!! (#RollOut, #ByteFighter) I’ve seen so many new faces in the new categories that I don’t see on the follow feed, your mix, new/trending, etc.

4 Likes

The 8 things to consider is on point :love_you_gesture:t4::hot_face: This must be the BYTE starter pack.

3 Likes

That is an awesome statement!! Thank you so much, PAC :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like