Low Power mode

Don’t know if this should belong in Ideas or Gen Discussion, If you want to change it feel free to

With the previous Vine app, it was a pretty big battery drainer (at least for me), most apps nowadays have a power saving mode, which usually entails lower brightness and less features. In my opinion it would be a nice feature to have, let me know what you guys think.

1 Like

I think this belongs in the Ideas sections and I can agree with this. This is needed!

1 Like

i’ll Flag the post so moderator can change it to Idea’s Sections and yeah i think so this might be a good feature. Maybe it would be hard for them to prepare but lets see.

1 Like

changing category to ideas

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, and it may be a bit more work, but in the long run, it can preserve a ton of battery life

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback as usual :smiley:

Yeah I agree with you. Hope we get this option there cause i’m too lazy to charge my phone everytime lmao. :rofl::joy::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Anytime :):stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same lol

1 Like

I think the main aspect of battery saving mode would be that the app does not pre-load videos.

Idea: While in power saver, all videos will only have the thumbnail loaded. If you want to view the video, you’d have to click (and possible hold) the thumbnail and have the video load manually.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! That’ll also come in handy when using mobile data

2 Likes

That would be awesome because I don’t remember to charge my phone often

Totallly agree, to be able to run low power version of the app

1 Like