Loving Byte! We’re also on YouTube, share your channels here!

Hi Everyone! :wave:
We are so excited to be here and are loving byte! Our byte is @MichaelandSienna
We are two Aussie kids who love to share our fun and adventures and hope to entertain! We are on YouTube, and hope to grow there are well - would love you to check out our YouTube channel and feel free to subscribe if you enjoy our content! https://youtube.com/michaelandsienna

Drop your links too for us and everyone else to check out so we can all support and get to know each other

6 Likes

I’m sure if you keep doing byte more good things will come your way. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks heaps @plushbeats ! :blush:

1 Like

just keep at it

Hey I will follow now, I am traveling round the entire aus Coast this year and clogging it on ‘ItsMalko’ on YouTube if you wanna check that out as well?

1 Like

@RebeccaMoore Loved your Rotto video! Cool channel, we subscribed :grinning:

1 Like

We’re Aussie too :slight_smile: @dorigosisters

1 Like

@RoxyRoo Love finding more Aussies around! Followed :grinning:

1 Like

Yo gonna be vlogging my whole trip to florida in 28 days on my channel it’s ethioboy7 If you want to check it out also just subbed to you!! Welcome to Byte

1 Like

@Yafet Thanks heaps! Loved your vid on asking your gf to homecoming…very cute! We subbed :grinning:

1 Like

Just saw you’re comment thank you so much!!!

1 Like
1 Like

I’m going to be making Byte comps on my YouTube channel BestOfBytes. The first one is dropping tomorrow and I’m going to check out your work and maybe put some in :wink:

2 Likes

@Glockwave That’s an awesome video and really catchy song too! Wow!

1 Like

Awesome! I dropped a sub! Looking forward to seeing it!

2 Likes

@MichaelandSienna thx :pray:t4:

1 Like