Love advise

Last Evening I went on a date with a girl all evening and returned…
Later I started texting her and suddenly I started appreciating her a lot like too much later I stopped… this morning when m seeing it I feel like those were so cheesy…
I want to cover them up ? What to do ? I don’t wanna be that guy who’s too cheesy doing stuff like those…

3 Likes

Hahaha, I do not know much about that, I hate talking to girls on the cellphone. I prefer to organize and speak to us in person, sorry I can not advise you on this.

If you want to stop thinking about her all day you can do some activities like hanging out with your friends, go for a walk listening to music (it helps me a lot), do exercises or do some activity that you are passionate about, in this way you will be able to leave to think about her all day.

2 Likes

I really have to divert myself

1 Like

no joke, this could help

1 Like

Just confront her with your feelings it will make it easier on you😌

1 Like

Ok you’re not going to believe this but I’ve literally listened to that song abt 15-20 times today… it’s sooo catchy and true :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

just tell her: “hey i really like you and i would like to get to know you more.”
defo do it in person, not in text/phone call - it’s more personal and a girl likes that.
also, if you do see her in person compliment her e.g. you look really beautiful in that dress.

2 Likes

Its very important that and very difficult in the same way hahaha