Lost v***s/v*** playlist

Doesnt it suck when your trying to remember a funny vine to show to your friends but you simply cant remember the name or have to scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll an scroll what if to go along with the revine button we had playlist that we could create so say i wanted to show my friends a page kennedy vine that i revined 6 months ago instead of scrolling for decades pulling my hair out i would simply click on my profile click on playlist an go to my favorites an find the “page kennedy funny vines” playlist that i just created @dom

5 Likes

Yeah that kinda sucked. I had over 6,000 revines, and it was kind of annoying to get to the vines I actually wanted to see at that moment. I think we should implement some private folder type of system like Instagram does.

2 Likes

I suggested a advanced search button. But we can have a bookmark option too.

1 Like

So we have advanced search option, bookmarks and folders…? That all sounds interesting

1 Like

a "page kennedy…"
i’m dead…
:ghost::grinning:

1 Like

This idea seems great! On Vine I used to scroll down to my favorits to show something to somebody or rewatch it

2 Likes

sounds like Instagram’s bookmarking ‘Save’ feature thing, that’s a good idea. a search feature like twitter would come in handy too.

1 Like