Loops Line Unofficial byte merch now available! Limited!

this is cool as hell but I’m from the UK, would you ship? :eye:

3 Likes

Omg :eyes::eyes: that would be super cool

2 Likes

Not sure if this has already been stated but is there a shipping fee depending on where you’re from?

1 Like

Depends where Ur from we never really expected out of country fees but maybe maybe not we wanna keep the price down to be more accessible! I will ask and see what rommie and libzy thinks!

2 Likes

I will dm u because we might have a few exess ink from that first pool I can still use!

3 Likes

Sure I still need to talk with rommie and stuff about shipping fees outside the us bc we want to make this accesseible for everyone!

2 Likes

no problem, no rush at all! but just know I’m very very keen in wanting one and maybe even a personalised one;)

1 Like

yass okie we will keep u in mind we cannot wait to get these out!!!

1 Like

appreciate that!! and once again, fantastic job on makin these they look :fire::fire:

1 Like

I’ll be printing in the UK and shipping them to UK residents

3 Likes

Woah there partner. Hold your horses! Let these community bros know that limited 1:1 BLM Tee belongs to @ryanmccarley :heh:

4 Likes

yessir!! Updating now!!

1 Like

niceu :triumph:

1 Like

s e n s a t i o n a l

2 Likes

Love it.

!!!

1 Like

Yo that BLM print lookin snazzy tho

2 Likes

Right! Want one? :relieved::wink:

2 Likes

nathan I see u rocking a loop life shirt!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

We’re sending U one we jus need a place to send it to since u help mod!

1 Like

Anyone wanna join the premeum discord server and see the progress of premeum and the loops line as we go through phase 1 beta into phase 2 and when we start working on seasonal looks and other stuffs!

Can’t wait to get this going!!

Premeum ~ Make your look.
Jpy,rommie,libzy