Loops Line Unofficial byte merch now available! Limited!

Okay so Me and a few others have been working tirelessly to work on unofficial byte merch from my brand premeum - Make your look for the past week! And I am happy to say they are now available!! Here is a look at our snazzy looks!

:eyes:

All of the colors!!

Special Edition BLM print sold to @ryanmccarley gonna make more!!

This is a test drop to see how thing go and we only have twelve rn! A standard premeum loops shirt is 15$ and you can have you handle or custom design as long as you include it in a dm. If you want one dm me @rommie or @Libzy_itm and we will take it from there. Hope this little test works out and we will do more stuff like this possibly season based looks and cool collabs etc for the future!

Sincerely (Shadowminer) Jy, Rommie, Libzy
Premeum Team

26 Likes

Really epic Jacob :raised_hands::raised_hands: nice job guys!!!

5 Likes

Thnx ben! Ik you want a loop life tee with ur name on it chief lol!

3 Likes

this is cool as hell but Iโ€™m from the UK, would you ship? :eye:

3 Likes

Omg :eyes::eyes: that would be super cool

2 Likes

Not sure if this has already been stated but is there a shipping fee depending on where youโ€™re from?

1 Like

Depends where Ur from we never really expected out of country fees but maybe maybe not we wanna keep the price down to be more accessible! I will ask and see what rommie and libzy thinks!

2 Likes

I will dm u because we might have a few exess ink from that first pool I can still use!

3 Likes

Sure I still need to talk with rommie and stuff about shipping fees outside the us bc we want to make this accesseible for everyone!

2 Likes

no problem, no rush at all! but just know Iโ€™m very very keen in wanting one and maybe even a personalised one;)

1 Like

yass okie we will keep u in mind we cannot wait to get these out!!!

1 Like

appreciate that!! and once again, fantastic job on makin these they look :fire::fire:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll be printing in the UK and shipping them to UK residents

3 Likes

Woah there partner. Hold your horses! Let these community bros know that limited 1:1 BLM Tee belongs to @ryanmccarley :heh:

4 Likes

yessir!! Updating now!!

1 Like

niceu :triumph:

1 Like

s e n s a t i o n a l

2 Likes

Love it.

!!!

1 Like

Yo that BLM print lookin snazzy tho

2 Likes