Loops from Premeum byte merch look *update thread* -make your look

Hey everyone! Our clothing line premeum and our first look (line) the loops line focused specifically on byte and everything byte has been doing pretty well in the first phase beta batch! So far a ton of people really cannot wait to get their hands on the rest of our first beta batch and the next beta batch coming after that!! Batch one started with 14 or so shirts and we’re down to 11 with more people wanting more after that!

So we decided to create this update thread where you can follow along with the progress of loops line or premeum in general when we release the next beta batch of looks or when we start doing seasonal looks like fall, winter, etc for loops, etc!!

You can also follow along on our discord and follow along with our progress on premeum as well!!

So glad this project of mine is doing well and cannot wait to see where it goes along with me being a content creator on byte etc as well! So guess you can really say we are for creators by creators haha!

Anyways stay tuned here for more or if you have questions about what we have or what we will get in or customizing let us know and keep updated on this thread or our discord!

Sincerely,
Premeum Team
~ @Jacobshadowminer ( Jpy ), @rommie, @Libzy_itm

4 Likes

We’re doing just great with batch 1 so lets finish batch one strong and let’s get out batch two. I cannot wait to start getting this going!

1 Like

Okay had to temporarily close the discord because it was getting out of hand. but we will open that back up when we get things figured out! Gonna update you guys here soon on what where we are with the first batch too.

Hoping the byte community can grow.

2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

this is acutally pretty cool

1 Like

Thnx we’re doing our best! This is a great idea!!

1 Like

We need ur guys input to determine our awesome byte looks coming soon! Lets us know here!

1 Like

With all due respect, do you make Fake Byte clothes Or Is it the original Byte Clothing line ?

Do you work for Byte ?

I’m confused.

1 Like

no worries I understand the confusion. Premeum - make your look is my clothing brand. The loops line (byte merch) is a line that is just one of many lines I am super dedicated on working on with my own designs and unique styles like loop life, byte logo etc. I plan on doing seasonal drops like byte fall looks or winter etc. But Also got other lines coming from premeum too like generic premeum itself or other things so no it is not just byte stuff but byte is a line that has a main focus. No I don’t work with the byte team but if they are impressed with how I do things maybe… But they gave me the go ahead and I have just been going.

I shouldn’t really share my messages with cami but yes we do have approval so its offical / unnofficial its really weird.

2 Likes

I have seen that you are a big fan of the app.

Did you like Vine when it Existed?
Who was your favorite Vine content creator ?

1 Like

I love byte so much especially with the situation with vine because I wanna see this community succeed because it deserves too haha :smile:! Of course I loved vine made a few vines back in middle school and lovedd watching Marlon Webb but never got an oppurtunity to really be on there like I do now. I was devastated when I found out what happened to it and vowed after I would do the best I could to not only be a content creator but be one who makes a change so stuff like that never happens again. I have stood by that since 2017. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Amazing. Did you like to watch King Bach Or Jake or Logan Paul, Jerry Purpdrank, Amanda Cerny, Lance210 or someone like that or nahh ?

2 Likes

Lance 210 oh yeah he is one of those ogs I watched. Logan paul ehh… other were just no because like I said I never got the opportunity to truly enjoy vine and when it closed I found out about the other through nostalgic compilations on YouTube.

1 Like

Pardon me but barfs in mouth and swallows it

2 Likes

Aaron Dos in on Byte. He’s a really big Viner now a really Big Byter.
Liza Koshy not on here, far as I’m aware.

1 Like

What ?

1 Like