💡: loopers podcast

Not volunteering as I know nothing about podcasting and drinking games based on the amount of times I say “ummm like” would likely kill people.

…but hey, if this doesn’t exist and you’re bored wouldn’t it be cool to talk about short-form video content and interview creators?

8 Likes

I’ve actually done some producing and guest appearances on some casts so I would LOVE to be a part of this if it’s getting put together. :smiley:

1 Like

@plushbeats

2 Likes

I love listening to podcasts, I’d love to see this! Also not volunteering because I got roasted on reddit for having mad vocal fry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a face made for radio! :rofl:

But I’d be down to help.

1 Like

Sure I’d be down to collab. Let me know if you’re down

1 Like

I didn’t know you had a podcast! This is what happens when I don’t search the forum first!

I have ideas but I honestly don’t even know where to start with organizing any of it, format ect.

So many people I would love to hear from!

2 Likes

Yeah I have a podcast. Love to do an interview with you about your artwork. Would you be interested?

2 Likes

Totally! I’ll probably have a little stage fright but I’d love to contribute. Shoot me a message and we can figure out the details!

I really can’t wait to hear from so many artists and beat makers. I am so inspired by @TrippyCity and so many others. I feel like this community has a lot of creative thought to contribute that we can all benefit from.

3 Likes

just dmed you

1 Like

I currently produce (and host) the podcast for the Twitch community in my city

I would be very interested in this

2 Likes

Have an idea for a late night ish talk show called friday night bytes.

2 Likes

I actually have a podcast (Whatcha’ Doin’ Podcast) and was planning to do an episode about Byte with any byters interested. So, if there are any takers, let me know.

My podcast are usually a casual Zoom conversation, so they are pretty chill and easy. If anyone wants to see what they are like, it can be found on my YouTube (The A.C. Stories) or most podcast platforms.

This would be a cool way to get to know more byters while also getting their take about Byte.

1 Like

I would love to be on a podcast! I’m well spoken and have lots of opinions :grin:

2 Likes

I have some experience in audio editing and have been in a few podcasts. lmk if you want help.

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Wait so who’s actually starting it?

1 Like

Yoooo I’m definitely down!

1 Like

@plushbeats already has an established podcast and lots of experience so… he is? And it kind of already exists and I don’t know how to use the search function. But his is not exclusively about short-form video creators so I think there is room for others to jump in as well.

3 Likes

I was literally just thinking today about doing this.

I’ve had 3 people tell me I should start a podcast and interview people on byte lol

3 Likes