Looking for critique and feedback

Hey guys, I was hoping I can get some comments on my progress so far. I want to just get better at making and delivering these ideas that I want to be funny. Let me know what you think about the jokes and deliveries, let me know if the punches are weak or too obvious, or whatever you can find. If you have a favorite or least favorite too I’d like to hear.

1 Like

I don’t pretend to know what I’m doing with my own material, so I’m not going to come off as some kind of “aficionado” on how anyone should do comedy. For example, my “brand” is primarily wordplay, intermingled with “artsy” stuff to break up the monotony of the inevitable groans and sighs because of said wordplay - most of the time brought on by myself, as a show of acknowledgement toward the supposed abhorrence people have toward wordplay.

Definitely enjoyed the “cat out of the bag, goose is cooked” post, and the latest one of yourself auditioning as yourself auditioning as yourself auditioning as yourself… well, that was pretty good, as well. Just keep doing what feels comfortable to you, and you’ll get the groove for what you want to see in the fleshing out of your profile and what you can contribute to the community.

Also, if it helps, utilizing editing apps could help open up avenues to how your humor can be presented. I’ve grown quite fond of the “InShot” app, which helps with music, filters, text, etc. Regardless, keep it up, and have fun!

1 Like

Thanks a ton. I’ve heard a lot about in shot so I’ll be downloading and playing with that tonight. I’ll keep at it and see what I can improve on asap

1 Like

Awesome! And don’t think of it as “improving”, think of it more as honing what you can produce. Not every post has to be a magnet for possible likes or follows; if nothing else, as long as it means something to you, that’s where the variety of your content works and makes it worth the time and place in the whole scope of the app.

1 Like

Also, if you ever have an idea and need someone with whom to collab, spice things up with a bit of variety on your page, don’t hesitate to hit me up.