Looking for app ideas

I want to get into to app development. What is your idea for an app that would make life better or easier?

4 Likes

Someone should make an app for 7ish second long videos, that would be really cool I think

11 Likes

I think 6.5 seconds is better. maybe stick to a blueish color scheme? on the purple side? you could call it “blurple”

7 Likes

But honestly ive always wanted a gps app that shows you TOLL COST when it shows you mileage and travel time

6 Likes

I second this!!!

2 Likes

How about an app that teaches you about app development.

7 Likes

There are quite a lot of those already. Some you may want to check out are Sololearn, Grasshopper, and Master Android.

4 Likes

I did not know that. Thanks. I actually want to make my own app down the road someday.
Like for minigames and stuff

4 Likes

Start an app about food those usually do well

1 Like

A way to change the width of a video / crop video borders ( turning a landscape mode video into a square sized video for insta or byte WITHOUT A WATERMARK)

1 Like

You might as well learn editing for that.

Theres no app like that tho and its alot faster then having to send the data to my computer then edit the file and put it back to my phone

Focus on solving problems if you want to get into tech. Nothing wrong with app devolpment, but just get started solving some problem in your life with tech or solving a problem on something your passionate such as music, films, etc.

1 Like