Longer video length

Should the videos we make be longer than 6.5/7 seconds? I feel like some should, like audios for editing or those who make tutorials or things like that

6 Likes

I feel like you should earn the solubility of making longer videos, like through follower or stuff

1 Like

Why do you think that?

I actually like it short, but I would like to have it at- atleast 9seconds.

And like @pgat3000 said, I’d like the idea of having the option to make longer videos depending of the number of followers.

5 Likes

It’ll kind of ruin what makes v2’s concept unique, but there could be a connected video mode (multiple videos) for those longer tutorials/explanations

1 Like

Creators should be able to earn perks as they grow

1 Like

True, I like that idea

1 Like

I hope @dom would consider it

1 Like

I like the idea because it’s like YouTube. It won’t let you upload 10+ minutes videos after some time on platform.

3 Likes

Yup basically, but even more expansive

like when you record a really long video on snapchat? ( that it get uploaded in pieces)

1 Like

Ohhh I get it now

1 Like

I also have another idea about uploading our own thumbnails

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was thinking about

1 Like

it might be different way of making longer videos without breaking the core app… it could be possible

1 Like

that might be cool

But I think it’s best if we start slow at first

I like the short format. It opens a world for more creativity and strays away from other platforms. Eventually, it’ll just become another youtube or another instagram if that were to happen. I feel like that’s what has made Vine & V2 unique.

9 Likes

Yeah I agree with that, I’ll just have to upload my tutorials in parts

3 Likes

@OreoStealer i have to agree…we want the app to come as soon as possible anyway