Long hair or short hair?

I have long hair at the moment but I’m going back to short what about you guys??:rofl: what hair style have you liked more in the past short or long this goes for everyone !

4 Likes

I had super long hair and now it’s so short. Although short hair is fun and easy to manage, I miss my long hair bc it made me feel more confident idk why

5 Likes

I’ve had long box braids for a long time and just long hair extensions in general. Now I’ve been rocking an afro nearly 1 year and it’s been the best decision. I like short hair more and I feel so comfortable with it.
I miss having box braids though so I might go back to that, but for now I’m happy with the afro.
I feel like it’s my signature look now :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Go Bald. :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve always had shoulder length to mid-back hair. Whilst that suits me well, I would like longer hair. It makes me feel good but I don’t know why :thinking:

2 Likes

I have long hair too but I really wanna cut it to shoulder length hair

2 Likes

Cutting my hair today😂 been growing it for a year

1 Like

my hair is medium length.

2 Likes

I don’t care which style people prefer buuuuut I personally think is more comfy and practical to have short hair.

2 Likes

Short hair is so much easier to manage

3 Likes

whatever you prefer. i’ve been growing my hair out for nearly 7 years and im very proud of it.

3 Likes

Long hair! But it’s such a pain to take care of!

1 Like

I like long hair bc it has versatility as far as I know. I’ve had short hair & I don’t remember doing much with it but I was also younger, so I didn’t know what to do with it. It just really depends on what you like and how creative you can be with it if thas something u look forward to

2 Likes

Long hair, dreadlocked, and looking good. Now it’s at that awkward mullet stage between short and not long enough for a ponytail.

Kane out.

1 Like

I prefer to have long hair because you can do a lot of things but sometimes I just get sick of it

1 Like

I wish I had long hair just to experience it.

1 Like

Medium hair

1 Like

I had long hair before but when I had it short, I started to love it more

2 Likes

It was quite the experience but I am happy to be back to short hair

2 Likes

ive always had long hair

shortest i ever had it was when my mum cut it back in 2015 the day before we went to turkey and i hated it so much bc she cut too much off LOL. it was like just below my shoulder blade and i wanted 2 die

1 Like