Logan Paul V.S. KSI

Who will win? Why?
I think KSI called the Pauls out because he knew it will increase his amount of subscribers and make him known in the US

What about you??? :dizzy_face::joy:

3 Likes

Personally, I think Logan will win. He has fighting experience and being taller, has a better reach for boxing.
(Bumping this to the ‘Off Topic’ category).

3 Likes

I go for Logan… gonna be an interesting fight indeeed,…2bad August is 5 months away

2 Likes

I want ksi to win but I think Logan will

2 Likes

Logan will win… I don’t even watch the Paul’s but for some reason they always come out on top no matter what they do sooo

2 Likes

it’s just drama, but i guess logan

1 Like

KSI probably

1 Like

I don’t even think they’ll actually fight, but if they will: Logan will definetly win. As said earlier: Logan is taller and has a lot of boxing experience.

1 Like

Iam with logan, i dont know who is KSI hahaha

1 Like

Logan Paul has the advantage but I want KSI to win.
The reason is obvious. That Trump looking shit should just be taken down

1 Like

i mean when you see the video logan is not that much taller then KSI but he is bigger in general.

i want ksi to win but logan has the advantage tbh

1 Like

I think Paul is going to take KSI; Paul’s an athlete.

My 11-year-old son who I got into programming last year just built a video game where you could be KSI or Logan Paul and fight each other. Or you could be a random unknown player and fight Paul or KSI:

3 Likes

I want KSI, I think Logan will win though. KSI is deceptively strong, but I don’t think we really understand how much of a beast Logan is. That dude is huge, quick, and has fighting IQ.