Locked yourself out of your house

Have you guys ever locked yourself out of your own house / apartment ?

4 Likes

Multiple times, but now not as much. I triple check my pockets before I leave my room. Way before leaving my front door.

3 Likes

No, I’m not that careless. But my sister has. When she was in uni/college, her old high school friends had come to visit her as they had all went their separate ways once leaving. She went out to talk to them in the front garden and stupidly forgot to take her keys and phone with her. She had to wait 1 1/2 hours for my dad to come home. At least the weather wasn’t bad.

Ps. My dad got so paranoid he changed the locks :joy::joy:

3 Likes

When I was little my dad left the keys in the car and he spent like an hour shoving things down the side of the window or something until the door opened but locked out the house no not yet any way.

1 Like

I haven’t locked myself out my house yet but i do tend to accidentally leave my keys in the lock quite a bit.
That’s because i ride my bike everywhere and i have to open the door, bring it into the hallway and go back to shut the door (forgetting that i haven’t got my keys in my hand)

1 Like

Almost did a few times in college. Actually I did forget my key once and I had to call up my roommate to open the door for me lol

1 Like

I do it deliberately every Thursday

2 Likes

why would u deliberately lock yourself out your house every Thursday?

1 Like

The question we should all be asking is, why wouldn’t someone deliberately lock themselves out of their house every Thursday?? Sounds fun tbh

3 Likes

Exactly, jeez some people can be a bit silly :eyes:

2 Likes

Only once its the worse when it’s cold outside and you’re stuck out

1 Like

Nope. But I have locked myself outta my own car. That was beyond embarrassing. smh

Before I got my license, I rode the bus to get home. There was nobody home and all the doors were locked and I didn’t have a key. But it’s cool I broke in through the window.