Lock-Down🔒

https://youtu.be/HlEFrbLeDks.

8 Likes

Sending prayers to UK!

5 Likes

I had no clue what Boris Johnson looked like, and so at first I thought you posted a parody sketch. WTF is with that hair?

8 Likes

I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUMP I WAS SO CONCERNED. I legitimately didn’t think Boris was a real person.

4 Likes

Omg everyone thought he was fake?! :joy:

4 Likes

I swear, anytime someone has mentioned Boris in the past years, i thought ok thats surely a meme. And no one, NOT ONE person ever corrected me. So when i clicked the video, it threw me… because i wondered why trump was speaking in an english accent…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he cuts it himself!

5 Likes

:joy::joy: Boris Johnson was also born in New York, so he could well be a distant relative of Trump’s…just sayin’ :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

lmao! i just saw that he was born in NY. We really live in a society.

2 Likes

Just looked him up, born in the Upper East Side. Boo! Old Money! Boo! Boo!

6 Likes

Incredibly old! We have a particular saying for people like Boris in the UK; Toffs. With a few choice expletives thrown into the mix for good measure

4 Likes

Woooooottt :joy:

2 Likes

Though he does still look like a super villain.

2 Likes

A lockdown that doesn’t feel like a lockdown. I’m in a rural town where half of us (including me) had previously ignored the government and were already distancing/isolating etc. We already had a volunteer help team set up. The other half of the population still carry on as normal because not all employers have shut down. Hubby now being paid 80% of salary by the government, I’m still working from home, both children are home.

1 Like