‘Live’ feature for v2?

I know it may seem pretty far-fetched, but I really think it would be pretty cool for the v2 creators to add a live feature where users can go live on the platform they may use most. “Live” features are super popular to big time social media platforms and it would only be right if v2 decides to integrate a similar feature. Im just throwing ideas out there , ya know? Lets vote in the comments to petition for this possible feature.

2 Likes

I think maybe this would be interesting but I believe this feature should only be added after v2 stabilizes

2 Likes

Still waiting for Snapchat to do that lol

Many similar posts to this:

1 Like

live is kinda being used by all the other major platforms now (except for snapchat) sooo maybe they should be a bit innovative

1 Like

In my opinion, a feature like this would ruin the app. The primary and only focus should be the short videos. That’s what this app is known for and is why it is so well liked. Other apps like Instagram would be better for going live but I don’t think it would be a good addition in v2.

It may be featured but I’m not a fan, live is cool but way too overused :blush: still it may be featured :woman_shrugging:t4: