List of things that aged well

end of list.

6 Likes

A list of things that did not age well
•me

2 Likes

But 16 seconds is * chefs kiss *

8 Likes

I’ll admit I’m not really into the genres outside comedy so I’m not sure how much animators and music people are loving it… but on the comedy side people are using all the extra time to drag out 1 single joke. I respect them trying… I’d do something with the 16 seconds if I thought I had something… but being forced into a quick delivery is the same as being forced into good technique.

1 Like

me.

4 Likes

Tbh if people keep posting videos that are bad quality that’s only going to hurt them and that sucks for them, but they should eventually learn what timing is good for them. If not they’ll just keep not doing well.

3 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

Scrolling down the thread, she was asking for 8 second videos too :eyes:. I wonder how he’s doing now…

I’ve seen it used to set up a joke that otherwise wouldn’t work, thou tho use are useally only the 10 seconds instead of the 16

Hahahaha

Awww I missed you

Andy Samberg

4 Likes

a bottle of fine wine

3 Likes

And that’s how it would be supposed to be used which is great! But for a joke that takes 10 seconds, I’d think to myself any way itcould get it down to 8 seconds anyway.

1 Like

Idris Elba

YES. How is he in his 40s???

2 Likes

it’s insane right!? until I accidentally found out his age I genuinely thought he was late 20’s

3 Likes

He and Paul Rudd, man…

3 Likes

bro fr ;-; what secrets are they hiding

1 Like