List of the Top 50 most viewed bytes as of March, 2020 *FINAL LARGE UPDATE*

I am thankful people like it! I also hope of people keep an eye out for other large videos to add to this list, it will be more easy to manage. We might be able to put a likes one out at some point too.

7 Likes

Woah didn’t even know someone hit 3 million yet. :ohno: Hats off and great stats.

6 Likes

Would love to see a “Most Likes” list!

6 Likes

Did you use software you created to do this? Great work!

4 Likes

What are the top 25 Liked videos you have found?

4 Likes

I missed your post Mike. Great idea you beat me to it.

4 Likes

Nope, just good old keeping an eye out and writing numbers down. I did miss two, and people have them added. Really that’s all you can do, there isn’t a way to search for videos. That’s why I hope I can get people to keep an eye out as well to help me with the list.

As for likes, I haven’t done that, but it would be a good metric. I can say for sure, this list would change quite a bit.

5 Likes

This ones 940,000 https://byte.co/b/4zEuqnPBWM

4 Likes

Great find! Thank you very much, I will be updating the list!

3 Likes

Oh wow this is so cool! I’m so honored to be included, thanks for taking the time to make this!

5 Likes

seeing celebrations of people’s hard work >>>

5 Likes

Thank you very much! I am thankful I found a place on Byte for my type of videos. It will be fun to see where it al goes if I keep it up! Thanks for the kind words. And yeah, I think it’s fun for people to know. I hope to keep doing it maybe each month, and I hope people join in if they catch any large videos.

5 Likes

Likes would be fun, but it would be very hard to do at this point. I am sure a lot of these videos would be on that list though.

4 Likes

This is awesome!! Don’t forget this one with 286k https://byte.co/b/2d4HvbVtz10

5 Likes

Thank you, updated!

4 Likes

It’s cool that you made it into the top 25 twice, that is quite an achievement! I am happy people like this information, I will keep working on it!

6 Likes

this is really cool, I’ve always wondered what bytes had the most views, I’ve also always wondered what the average follow count is and who has the most followers on the platform too, I have pretty much 0 reference since most creators keep it hidden (I’m no exeption)

6 Likes

I’m thankful people have liked this. I hope to do one for likes too maybe next month.

If possible it would be nice to get people to chime in if they find any big videos. It’s nearly impossible to find them without coming across them by chance.

From there, I believe zachking has the most followers at the moment, or the byte account itself. Zach has stated he has around 22K followers. And some staff have talked about large accounts having around 20K+ followers. So I would assume no one has passed 30K as of yet.

5 Likes

anotha one!

5 Likes

Thank you! Added.

4 Likes