Lion girl🦁

@Maddy_lions why are you obsessed with lions? Lion girl :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

8 Likes

Real answer: My last name is Lyons lol. But also I did graduate with a degree in Wildlife Science and went to South Africa last summer where I got to see lions which was cool.

Joke answer: Lions are obsessed with me and I am their queen.

13 Likes

my videos arent getting likes :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

I had to get screamed at by 2 of my sisters who desperately needed to take a shit because i was in the bathroom using the mirror for bytes :pouting_cat: i want more than 27 likes :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: lmao wait this just makes you look bad lollll let them poop

3 Likes

do it for the byte :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

1 Like

Are they shitting together?

theres two bathrooms in the house but one is rlly creepy n full of spiders so everyone uses the upstairs one and they were fighting to get to the toilet LMAOO

4 Likes

Dig a hole outside

1 Like

Use the sink :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

my younger brother done that once

1 Like

I- tell me y’all cleaned that with acid please :joy:

2 Likes

Use a bottle My cousin did that in
a car

1 Like

Niko just opened Animal Crossing

1 Like

I‘m not a stalker :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Niko liked one of my tweets :relieved::sparkles:

1 Like

Famous :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

That’s actually really cool. What do you wanna do with your degree?

1 Like

Well I’m currently open to a wide range of natural resource management related jobs, but I’m specifically interested in fire ecology. I had the chance to get my wildland firefighter certification this past spring and practice on prescribed burns and it was a great experience. Currently waiting to hear back about a fire ecology internship so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I just did a quick Google search on fire ecology, and I gotta say, I’m REALLY impressed. Fires effect on the ecosystem and the ripple effects of that is not something I’ve ever thought of. Sounds like a scientific field not a lot of people would go in to. I assume it’s not an overly saturated field?

1 Like