Limited Time category timing

When a ‘Limited Time’ category is about to phase out, It’d be cool to run the new category alongside the old one. For example, during the last 12-24 hours of the ‘In The Year 2020’ category, run the new category (‘Roll Out’ in this case) alongside it. I’ve talked to a few creators who have posted in the older category just to have it switch on them within a few hours of posting, and if both are up simultaneously we could then know that the older category is about to phase-out. Alternatively, maybe we could have a countdown timer or similar so we know when a category is about to switch. Thoughts?

12 Likes

Yeah this screwed my latest Byte ._.

7 Likes

That sounds like something they should totally do. Lacie just posted earlier today a Toilet-Paper themed ENDLESS and seamless loop, but it was to the other category. Now the newest category is about…toilet paper lmao. I feel for u man @Lacieyl :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

That is a great idea

1 Like

Love this idea.
I just posted to 2020 right before they changed it to toilet paper. I would love to be able to either change the category of my video or do as listed above.

3 Likes

yeah i posted my recent byte before the change to U guessed it: TOILET PAPER

4 Likes

rip to my other video that was linked to it… it’ll get lost :cry:

4 Likes

good point! we’re going to try to bring back the 2020 channel for another day or so and will do what’s been suggested going forward

13 Likes

Dom you’re so based, I hope you know

4 Likes

i simp dom

3 Likes

thanks dom

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! You all are amazing.

1 Like

it’s back for a little bit

4 Likes

Sweet, just saw it popped up. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Thanks @Curryshoe uwu :pleading_face::handshake:

1 Like

That’s awesome, thanks for bringing it back.

1 Like

this is a useful addon glad to see future improvements
1f6587ef646ee64b

2 Likes