Likes not being recognized feed not letting me scroll past an hour

Well as it says in the topic… :laughing:

5 Likes

Android? I have the same issue with scrolling, get to a point and can’t go any further @dom

5 Likes

How many times do we need to report this!?
Frustrating.com really getting to the point were I can only post, which is not what I consider interaction!!
Maybe we should start writing I have liked this post on peeps bytes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I also have a buuuunch bugs going on right now :grimacing: Android

3 Likes

Also my rebyte feed is not actually playing my rebytes when you click on the post it only plays the audio from my last post

1 Like

I’m an Android user and am having major bugs and issues as well

1 Like

I go to my activities and let’s say somebody commented and I want to click on my byte to respond and it just crashes

Hey hey… See the Red…Full hooouse!! Hump Day Geico commercial camel sound wooo wooo haha cool!

LG Aristo 2

2 Likes

Looks like i’m in the same boat as my fellow droids. App crashes after clicking on a video in the notif tab. any video on the new rebyte tab grid view just plays my latest byte.

Im on a samsung s10 on Android 10.

3 Likes

Also just noticed that the rebyte grid view issue is the same on liked videos grid view, in that it plays my most recent byte rather than the clicked vid.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m also on Android and it’s been crashing all day

3 Likes

I could be wrong but it certainly at least feels like any bug report I’ve made hasnt even been seen.

3 Likes

Or acknowledge for that matter!

3 Likes

I’m sure the byte team is on it :blush: well atleast I hope so… The rebyte feed and when I get a notification on anything and I tap it the app closes Ahhhhh!!! Please help

4 Likes

Sorry about the crash and the rebytes and likes not opening to the correct thing! We’re looking into it right now and hope to push out a fix soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

The update fixed it all!!! Everything is working on my phone!! Thank yoooou! Extreme strong work byte staff :sparkling_heart::pray::slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes