Likee App (Thoughts)

I see this app on the top 200 most downloaded apps list all the time, but never really used it. Drop your thoughts on this app below

1 Like

the app is weird I remembered seeing YouTubers promoting the app, but the app is pretty controversial. so it’s a :small_red_triangle_down:

4 Likes

Stonks really aren’t doing well lately huh :small_red_triangle_down:

4 Likes

Dubsmash and Likee better be where straight tiktok goes or else.

3 Likes

its dog shit

1 Like

I give Likee 2/10, would delete again

4 Likes

oh man smh nvm just read up on it…

3 Likes

Likee is Douyin (Chinese tiktok) clone, not Tiktok clone :clown_face:

1 Like

Honestly I’ve been on Likke. They have amazing effects and features but a lot of bots. Engagement is fake. Post a vid of any dumb thing and you will get likes and comments from fake accounts. Likee is desperate to keep you on the app with the fake bots. They also have the dumb watermark that goes on your very own videos. Byte is awesome for not putting watermarks on my own vids I create. I believe in time Likee will fade out as people realize the fake bots are always giving them likes and weird comments. Byte will eventually get great effects and make Likee obsolete in the future. Just my opinion

3 Likes

Its disgusting. Child exploitation app

4 Likes

No :heart:

3 Likes

TikTok: The Sequel + it has child exploitation.

:small_red_triangle_down:

2 Likes

It’s Tiktok but blander

2 Likes

reminds me of tik tok when it was still musical.ly. right now it’s making half a millon dollars in revenue. I think this might be the next big thing out of asia. If it breaks huge songs like tik tok did I dont’ see why this couldnt be potetnially a a billion user app

1 Like

stonks? is that a meme?

idk about the only reason i was on there was cause of pewdiepie lol

why? were you about to say it was awesome? lol

if i remeber correctly though its a singapore based app. Idk much about that country but I’m assuming government corruption isnt’ as bad there. Since this app has decent amount of users I can onlly see this growing especially since the app is making (some money)

1 Like

lmao nah my last question was “whats the controversy surrounding it?” but I replaced it with my new comment lol

1 Like

tbh this reminds me of alot of apps when they first start but we’ll see. I always see it on top 200 most downloaded apps. idk