Like to rebyte ratio

I’m curious what is everyone’s like to rebyte ratio? You could do percentage like 80% - 20%

4 Likes

95% - 5%. I’m sorry, I barely rebyte videos (we were supposed to be doing our like and rebyte habits, right? :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

Me i never pay attention. When I see cats and dogs byte video, i cannot resist and rebyte most of them.

6 Likes

75% - 25% (varies)

2 Likes

I like almost every video I see, unless it’s like reaaaalllyyy not likeable. I try to see the good in everything, and even if it’s not the best video, if I can tell what the creator was going for I almost always like. So almost 99% for like lol (I comment how other people “like”. So if I thought something was really super funny I’ll comment that or write something else about it.) I rebyte something if it was funny enough for me to show my friends who are and arent on the app. I kinda treat it almost like a “save” feature since rebytes are stored on your profile. I’ve directed a few of my friends to bytes that way lolol, “it’s on my rebyte page you may have to scroll!!”

I know I’m an oddball doing it like that but it works for me :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I get quite a few likes but have only been re-byted maybe twice? :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Very similar to my methodology.

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

95% - 5%, maybe??

I rebyte very very little, because I hate going through my feed and seeing the same byte 5 times on one day, or to have a lot of content of people I don’t follow. When I do rebyte, I try to make sure it’s not a popular post that people are finding elsewhere or that is already getting rebyted a lot.

2 Likes

Sounds about the same for mr 90% to 10%