Life has been so dull lately

everything lately is just boring to me. idk why. but I just don’t feel interested in anything. cant sleep, cant wake up. i’m slacking in almost everything. this is the only place where i’m kinda active, otherwise i’m just bopping threw life in the boringness of it.

10 Likes

Same here im just waiting on v2 to change my life, right now

6 Likes

I’ve actually been feeling the same way. But I’ve been trying to stay busy, eat as healthy as I can, and exercise often to offset it. Just hoping the app release date doesn’t get delayed

5 Likes

workout…it helps clear the toxins and toxicity outta the body also watch standup its fun

7 Likes

Yeah it has been boring because I realized that life is work & that too much work takes a lot out on the mind

2 Likes

a lot of work. I hate it.

1 Like

Me too, I’m ready to quit already

1 Like

same here.

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest with you, but even the thought of that has been dulling. its just, everything is getting dull and boring.

1 Like

We always do the same thing every day, we wake up, go to school, go home, do homework, eat, sleep, then repeat. It’s really annoying tbh

4 Likes

omg yess. its just super bothering. seeing the same people everyday, going to the same classes. having the same little arguments with your parents. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Exactly! I’ve had enough of that

1 Like

same. i’m not gonna lie, but even youtube is dulling down. there is nothing interesting to watch either. and now the Dolan twins are not gonna be that active since they are taking a lil break. what am I suppose to do.

1 Like

True, that’s why I stopped watching it & went on Netflix instead

1 Like

Idk what to watch on Netflix tho. everything is just… idk but I hav no interest.

1 Like

Jane the Virgin is good I think, or Orange is The New Black

1 Like

already finished the latest episode of Jane the virgin, and I tried orange is the new black.

1 Like

im sorry that u are trying but just like not helping u help me. But thank u for sharing with me.

1 Like

Ohh, I actually like it, it’s so funny but weird cause of all the sexual stuff. As long as you have a mute button, you’ll be fine

1 Like

No problem

1 Like