LGBTQ+ singers thoughts?

Hi, i am curious to know how do y’all feel about singers/stars that are lgbtq+, i mean gay singers or transgender singers etc, how do you feel about that ? Do you think more people should be involved in the music industry ?
I feel very inspired by them personally, but i guess some people are feeling different about it.
Just wanna hear your thoughts !
Have a good day !!

1 Like

Honestly, a person’s sexuality doesn’t affect me. If they are LGBTQ+, it shouldn’t bother anyone. A person’s preference doesn’t define who they are inside.

4 Likes

The more the merrier

1 Like

Why dose it matter honsetly it shouldnt as long as you enjoy their music sexuality shouldnt matter at all.

2 Likes

Well being part of the LGBTQ community myself sexuality shouldnt matter at all im gay and im still gonna make videos on “V2” regardless of preferences

2 Likes

Bro what does that have to do with anything that we’re saying :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Does it really matter, I mean if you like their music than good for you, if you don’t then i guess you can move on. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion anyone can hate or dislike their music, it only becomes a problem when people attack the artist personally for being gay or lesbian.

1 Like

I’m just confused as to how a person’s sexuality relates to the music industry. The industry needs good, hard-working musicians, whether they be heterosexual or not.

2 Likes

They’re great!! I especially looovvee Hayley Kiyoko aka Lesbian Jesus she’s the besttt

1 Like

I am sorry if some of you thought that LGBTQ+ people were a problem for me, NOT AT ALL lol i love them, i just wanted to see if people are still stuck in middle age or not lol, and i personally am in part of the LGBTQ+ so i just wanted to see if people still care about our sexuality and/or gender

1 Like

It’s just as having a singer who’s favourite color is green besides blue. It’s irrelevant. What matters is the way they think, the way they write and the way they sing. :))

1 Like

yikes these people thought way too deep and outta context ^^

i got what you meant

1 Like