LGBTQ+ Byte Users 🏳️‍🌈

hey y’all! my name is alex and i’m really happy to be here!

i want to commend byte on being an alternative to tiktok, since tiktok has a reported history of suppressing content from LGBTQ+ creators, disabled creators, etc., as does youtube.

i would love to get to know more LGBTQ+ people on the platform.

i’m alex, i’m 22, my pronouns are she/her/hers, i’m a lesbian, and my byte username is @4lex!
i mostly make random videos, aesthetic videos, and videos of me playing ukulele :sunglasses:

you can use this template if you like:
name:
pronouns:
byte username:

see you around!

30 Likes

Hey there I’m @domwhoisthebomb and I’m Bi-romantic! Follows are greatly appreciated, and I’ll do my best to follow you back! Let’s grow together!

7 Likes

Hi on byte I’m Rodin, I’m verrry gay.

8 Likes

Hey there! I’m @ lily on Byte. I’m bi :heart:. Glad to have you all here.

7 Likes

I’m @ mint on byte and I’m pansexual :smiley: glad to see lgbt people on the platform :grin:

5 Likes

I’m Layla, trans female and a lesbian. I play games on Twitch, and also an esports caster; will likely see a combination of both on my clips! Pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing what all do :purple_heart:
Profile is at TamashiiKanjou

6 Likes

name: Juliet
pronouns: She/Her
byte username: Euph

I shit post and post random crap. Happy to see LGBQ+ people on the platform

6 Likes

I’m mali, 21, and any pronouns are fine! I am pansexual and my byte username is @ohmali ! I post whatever comes to mind but I really wanna focus on my singing and making new friends through the app :blush:

6 Likes

Hey I’m Adrien my username is Acadrien and you can call me whatever you want except bro :joy:

5 Likes

!!! i’m jazz, they/them, big ole ace lesbian. i make art & also vids of my stupid pets
@ jazzmakingstuff !!!

5 Likes

Oh neato burrito

Name: bee
pronouns: they/them
byte username: @whilom
:sparkling_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:
:yellow_heart::white_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:
:sparkling_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:
Thus far i have mostly posted cat bothing but mayhaps that might change, or I might just keep posting my cat. Whomsy knowmst. Rebytes wise there will probs be a mix of shitposting and cool animators I find.

5 Likes

damn you got lucky with that @, nice.

…now i want some mint chip ice cream

5 Likes

@whilom ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˡʸ ⁿᵉⁱᵍʰᵇᵒʳʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵖᵃⁿ ᵇʸᵗᵉʳ :aww:

4 Likes

Oh hell yes! Now I’m excited to check you all out.

I’m Dew, She/her, Bisexual (but prefer queer, might be demisexual but I’m still struggling to understand exactly what is up with that/me)

7 Likes

I’m Ezekiel
any pronounce
Bisexual
@zeke on byte

5 Likes

Oh shit meant to post on another thread lol

2 Likes

My page is all about promoting art and credibility, that goes for LGBTQ+ artists too!

@pixel_art

5 Likes

:rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

Hi I’m Ashley or Ash either works! New to byte obviously lol but have missed vine so much! I’m poly/open and Demi sexual! 25

name: Ash/Ashley
pronouns: she/her
byte username: zombiequeenanw

5 Likes

name: Ralph
pronouns: They/Them
byte username: @alphRalphRalphr

I’m 25 and I never got into Vine, but I’m definitely riding the Byte train! For sure looking to fill my feed with more stuff by like-minded folks closer to my age though.

5 Likes