LGBTQ+ Byte Community

I have actually been thinking about creating this topic for awhile, but it’s taken some time to figure out how I want it to be “presented” and whether or not it needs to be created in the first place.

I would like for this to be a place for not only members of the LGBTQ+ community, but also supporters of it, to come and connect with each other on the V2 Forums.
Whether that be talking about ideas for future videos, finding people to collaborate with and follow, or even just random stuff like fashion, life, and advice.

So, in short, I still don’t even know where I want this to go or even if it will go anywhere at all, but I suppose I’ll start off by saying a few things about myself.

My name is Chet Whitnah and I am currently in my third year of studying Plant Biology at the University of Oklahoma. I prefer the pronouns “he” and “him” and find myself describing my view of sexuality as somewhat of a spectrum whereas I identify as being somewhere between bisexual and gay. :rainbow_flag:

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Let’s see where this goes!

22 Likes

YES! No homophobia or any discrimination of some sort on v2! :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

15 Likes

Equality for all :heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely not! :blush:

2 Likes

Nice, i have some friends that are part of the LGBT community

4 Likes

Yep, I also feel like they should be allowed.
I am questioning my sexuality (Straight-Bi)

8 Likes

They should be, and no doubt will be allowed based on how supportive @dom seems to be.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more… this community is based on love. We all love each other and hope for success for each other, nothing can change that

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::sparkles: YAASSS!!! Blessing to everyone! :rainbow:! :smiley: :raised_hands:t5::sparkles:
Nice to meet you Chet! I’m straight, but, I’m an Ally! How do I save this thread again x-x
I just want to keep up with whats going on, on this side of the community too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I support 110% :heart:

1 Like

Hi Colin, click on the Bookmark button at the bottom of this thread to save it. Then to see your bookmarks, click on your icon on the upper right, then click on the bookmark icon to the right of your username.

3 Likes

Well there is no S for straight but I fully support the LGBT community❤️

1 Like

Thanks budd! I just kept looking at the top for it and couldn’t find it! Lol! :slight_smile: :+1:t5::sparkles::heart:

This is so important. I myself am gay and there have been so many social medias that haven’t embraced the LGBTQ community and I think v2 should really try and make an effort to do so.

5 Likes

Totally support it

1 Like

I’m curious how homophobic and transphobic behavior will be handled on this new app. There are folks in a current Vine Facebook group that have been recently making some trans/homophobic remarks and I am hoping these kind of behavior will be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

equality for everyone

1 Like

I second that :heart:

1 Like

I SUPPORT this :100: :pray::pray:

1 Like

This excited me! I’m glad that it was posted.

Nice to meet everyone! I’m Charles.

1 Like