LGBT awareness

Yes! I’m also a part of the app musically and I was shocked to find out they blocked those hashtags. All artists/creators should feel welcome and important. I expect great things on v2 so we could all create equally.

1 Like

I do as well! I can’t wait for v2!

1 Like

This doesn’t give me much confidence about how we will have to worry about offending easily offended people…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

V2 App might go Good to all of us.

1 Like

Who is easily offended and what does this have to do with profile pronouns?

3 Likes

That is another discussion unrelated to this one; you can refer to other threads that have talked about your comment:

1 Like

Totally didn’t mean to like the “offended” guys quote but yes i would like to know how this “offends” you

1 Like

@laterdaze

2 Likes

Respect is all that is needed. We are all a part of the community. I’m gay and we need to all stick together, whether we are straight or gay or fluid. Love, live, LAUGH :heartbeat::kiss::heartbeat::kiss::heartbeat::kiss:

1 Like

It offends me and honesty the majority of people who don’t believe in any of this because these are not based on FACTS! I’m a gay Hispanic (college educated if that matters) and feel like this whole ordeal is just for attention for Bord kids with nothing else to grab on to in life yet…obviously not talking about real people going through actual gender issues but that’s personal and should stay that way! I should be forced to see it or feel bad when I don’t agree with it especially when it’s noy fact based!

1 Like

It is a fact that musically didn’t support gay rights until people got upset! I’m just making sure it wouldn’t happen on V2. Nothing else…so I don’t know why it actually offends you or anyone else

1 Like

I understand and respect that and less offended on my part more annoyed lol but yah

What offends you, that some people want to choose their pronouns? If so, explain why.

@dom “Deal with it” “move on” “need to embrace it” this is not accepting or inviting language for people who genuinely don’t agree with any of this…not rocket science bro

So you want to be able to make videos with humor that may offend people, but you are offended when Dom says if you don’t like the pronouns that’s too bad? LOL!

No one cares whether you “agree” with it or not, so just move along. It’s not rocket science bro.

2 Likes

Diverse genders outside of the male/female binary have existed and been recognised for millennia.
Sorry if that’s an “ordeal” for you.

2 Likes

The thing about gender is that people who are trans and gender diverse are real people going through actual gender issues, and while it’s all well and good to say “it’s personal and you should keep it that way,” it becomes public the second you talk about that person to somebody else.

If you’re going to talk about someone, you need to use pronouns to refer to them. So… again… why is allowing users to put their pronouns in their profile a bad thing?

1 Like

defenitely, we should not block any of these words. its been a problem in many other platforms too. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s so hard being gay and Arab. It’s literally the hardest thing. My family shunned me and it’s so hard to always stay positive. I’m 23 and I have two masters and it’s hard sometimes. I’m not stupid or a bum. Just because I’m gay, my friends and family have shunned me. But ima stay positive. No matter what. Love, live, and laugh. I really hope I can get my message out with v2.

7 Likes

i’m bisexual and i support lgbt :rainbow_flag::rainbow:

1 Like