LGBT awareness

Hi, well for starters I’m gay. I’ve been on an app called musically for a while and in the first 1.5-2 years they blocked the words and hastags, gay, lgbtq+, bi, lesbian, and anything else in the LGBT community. I was hoping that this app would have a better tolerance and acceptance on the LGBT community and will let people tag their videos with their corresponding sexuality if they chose to do so. @dom What do you guys think?

53 Likes

Really? They blocked it? That’s a little messed up.

18 Likes

I think kt could be a great idea… btw they did wrong doing that

5 Likes

yeah they did sadly

3 Likes

I’m surprised that no one has brought this up on here yet! I can’t believe they did that! Definitely see with Dom!

10 Likes

yeah hopefully it can work out

3 Likes

That’s very sad, sometimes i hate the society tho, they all discriminate by genre, preferences and color, thats pretty sad

5 Likes

I wonder if they did that to stop NSFW videos. Idk.

7 Likes

me too! i hope he sees this!

4 Likes

it was brought up, one momsnt

3 Likes

it was? darn i had searched but couldn’t find anything

3 Likes

That is simply horrible; I hope they choose better ways and give lgbt a better safe place on v2.

6 Likes

me too! :heart:

4 Likes

My searches didn’t bring up anything either :joy::man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

maybe they did, but still

2 Likes

yeah see, I’m shocked no ones brought it up before

3 Likes

I do 100% agree with you though.

4 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean I feel like they did that to block “sexual videos” and “nudes”; but you don’t see them blocking the #straight hashtag. And there are more straight people then lgbt people on the app and straight people can post sex videos too; so that’s dumb.

3 Likes

Were those hashtags in the original Vine service? What returned from those searches if so?

3 Likes