Let's trigger the fandoms

If you get to choose from only ONE of the three, and the other two will be erased from existence, what would you choose to save:

Star Wars
Star Trek
Lord of the Rings

EDIT: Let’s introduce a Kill Switch - if you choose another universe (e.g. Marvel) then all three ceases to exist

6 Likes

The hobbit’s entire story could have been avoided if bilbo told gandalf to fk off in the first five minutes.

1 Like

It’s a no brainer for me: Star Wars

2 Likes

Lord of the Rings. I prefer fantasy stuff.

3 Likes

You raise high stakes. I can’t choose. I’ll take the fourth option, which is death.

8 Likes

A sound choice. I too will take this option.

1 Like

Star Trek :triumph::metal:

2 Likes

May the force be with you always

2 Likes

Lord of the rings :drooling_face::100:

1 Like

Star Trek. But I’m all about Star Wars right now. And the hobbits are sentimental. It’s a hard question.

2 Likes

Dude, beam swords, hello? lol Star Wars has to be the one, no shade. Besides, the bar music kinda kicks ass in that universe :metal:t5::beers:

2 Likes

It’s a toss up between keeping star wars or lotr, so I’m going to keep star trek, ultimately annoying the highest number of people

2 Likes

Star wars because if you sit and watch lord of the rings in its entirety you will leave the theater 100 years later.

1 Like

Star Trek, although I haven’t even seen it.

I hate 99% of Star Wars, so I’d erase that if I could already. And if Lord of the Rings hadn’t existed, maybe High Fantasy would actually feel interesting and creative instead of all of it being based on Tolkien and having the exact same flavor

1 Like

Star Wars 100% :sunglasses:

1 Like

Harry Potter :eyes::triumph:

1 Like

Thank :clap: you :clap:

But let’s say you choose that… On the condition that the three would cease to exist?

Not a fan of the big three I’m not into Star Wars, Star Trek, and Lord…

1 Like

Not really a fan of any of the three, UNLESS we’re talking the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. That’s REAL star wars, not the original or the sequel trilogy. Prequel trilogy or die trying – lightsaber fights, political themes, corruption, the Force, and thousands of Jedi. FIGHT ME BB

1 Like