Let's talk and know each other!

I’m new here in the forum and I want to get to know you guys better.
You can say whatever you want like your thoughts on byte or maybe tips you can give me to interact more with people here.
Let’s have a good time!!!

2 Likes

Yo wassup dawg? My name is arf and I am cool dude of which is interested in cool things and memes. If you wanna talk better to people, just talk! It’s really not too hard at alllll. Also, Byte is gonna be amazing and…

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thanks Man ! I’ll try my best to get to know people here, this little but strong communities is my favorite part of the internet, and the passion we all have for byte is really cool, I’m so excited to see what’s to come !!!

2 Likes

Zat is the spirit my man, zat is the spirit!

2 Likes

whatsup! My name is motocross, but my name is Reid. I race motocross (obviously) and thats pretty much all i do besides play videogames! Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Hey I’m Alex and I’m a guy :sunglasses: you can also join the discord we have here on the forums if you want

4 Likes

Hey Alex, thanks I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Thanks, I love videogames too, my favorite is god of war :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Ahmed my favorite color is blue and I like long walks on the beach

4 Likes

Hey im Justin i run track im in rotc i edit videos i practice acting and im just your friendly neighborhood Expert

4 Likes

Hey am Ashley!. I am musician /singer . I edit videos as well. My goal right now is to make byte bigger!. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey I’m Brendan, I’m an indie filmmaker in Seattle. Here are some facts about me:

My first word as a baby was “pizza.”

After my first kiss, I listened to “All Star” by Smashmouth on loop for an hour.

Brendan Fraser and I have the same birthday.

4 Likes

howdy :cowboy_hat_face: my name is shona, im 20 from england, my favourite colour is blue. i love music, cats food and netflix. im excited for byte to come so i can get back to creating dumb memes again :$$

nice to meet u!

3 Likes

Ello m9, I’m Rio, I’m from England and my fav colour is Spring Green, I love my pets, kinda bored most of the time so I come on here lol

5 Likes

Hi. My name is Rafiki, a dumb 17-year-old from Houston who was named after a blue monkey from Lion King.

5 Likes

What up, I’m Jared, I’m 19, and I never f***ing learned how to read.

12 Likes

Heeeey! I’m Chabe and I will post cool vids on byte. I hope I create really good memories from this experience. Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

The music played in my head reading that

2 Likes

Hey, Nice to meet you, I don’t really like the beach, but I surely like to walk

I like to edit videos too !! I just don’t have the time :sweat_smile: